Jun 27, 2019, 05:18 am

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

Windows Insider Program

Started by Bigguy, Apr 27, 2018, 06:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Apr 27, 2018, 06:54 pm Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:13 pm by Bigguy Reason: added message icon
Is anyone else a part of this. ???  Just wondering cause I just became part of it again and lost my dual monitors again, lol. Windows did update to the latest release for the program but I need my dual monitors. :'(

Bigguy

Ok, I got them back, lol. All I had to do was uninstall the display drivers I originally installed to get the video card workin better. Ah well, lol. At least I got my duallies back. :cool

Bigguy

Still wondering though if anyone is a part of this program or not. ???

Skhilled

I "used" to be part of it as well as the beta program and the MSDN (MS developer's network) many years ago. But they never listened to the testers, etc. and because worse and worse so I gave up on them.

Bigguy

I have always been part of their programs. I don't really care if they listen I just want all the programs before everyone else gets'm, lol.

Skhilled

LOL! Yeah, that's a plus too. I've always had free windows software for many years up until a few years ago.

Bigguy

The only one I didn't get was one called neptune I think it was. It never even got to beta. I think that was the name of it.

Bigguy

Had problems with this for the last month. Seems that anti-beacon software turned off a lot of the things needed for this program so I had to uninstall it and play with all the reporting options to get it working again. It's working now so I will have to wait now to see when I get the next build.

Bigguy

I think I have fixed this now. It seems I am getting the latest pre-release of Windows 10. This webpage helped me:

Click

Going from 17723.rs5_release to 18252.1000 (prerelease)