Aug 14, 2020, 04:44 PM

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Get your Tim Hortons now

Started by Bigguy, May 03, 2018, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

You might not be able to later. Seems as though they are being sued. I guess they don't know what money to spend on what, lol. I knew I shoulda stopped drinkin timmies.

News

Steve

Quote from: Bigguy on May 03, 2018, 03:04 PMI knew I shoulda stopped drinkin
And where's the fun in that? Oh wait, you meant timmies ... nm ... :P
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

No don't start any slander, lol. Beer might be a four letter word but we hold it dear to our hearts, lol :drink

Skhilled

I didn't know they owned Popeye's. They have some pretty good fried chicken.

Bigguy

I don't think I have tried it yet.

Skhilled

They may only have them in the US, not sure.

Bigguy

Well, maybe it'll make it up here one of these days. A place called burger 33 has already opened up in Goderich. I hear it's from the states.

Skhilled

They don't have those around here. Might be on the west coast or in the south.

Bigguy

Oh really....It's not Canadian as far as I know. Never heard of it before it opened here.

Bigguy

A search brings up New York.

Skhilled

My search says they're based in Texas but have restaurants in a number of countries and around the US.

Bigguy

Texas, yeah I think I heard somethin about that. Well, they don't do very good up here. When winter comes the whole damn places closes for the season, lol. The only restaurants up here that close for the season are fries stands and shit not full restaurants, lol.

Skhilled

Only, ice cream parlors, etc. close for the winter here...most but not all of them.

Bigguy

I know, these guys figure "Fuck it, it's cold and no one wants a burger, let's close". They had good burgers, a bit pricey but what now-a-days isn't. Once you close for a season, people move on.

Skhilled

I don't see why people wouldn't eat burgers all year round...I do!