Jul 21, 2019, 03:30 am

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Lit smoke

Started by Bigguy, May 15, 2018, 04:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, this is just nuts. Dudes drivin around drunk bein left alone. Someone saw him swerve a bit so they called the police. Cop gets behind him and the moron throws a lit smoke out of the car which hits the cruiser....well, that's all he needed to pull ya over:

QuoteAn officer observed the suspect vehicle and while following it southbound on Highway 6 & 10, the driver discarded a lit cigarette hitting the cruiser. Upon stopping the vehicle, the officer determined that the driver had been drinking alcohol and issued a demand to provide a sample of his breath into an approved screening device. The driver blew in the "warn" range, resulting in a 7-day driver's licence suspension as this was his second offence this year.

If only he had not thrown the smoke out the window, lmao. As they say on the blue collar comedy tour..."Here's yer sign". lol.

Steve

People are so stupid. A car carrying thousands of dollars of weed has a tail light out ... the guy you mentioned litters in front of the cop ... the list is endless.

My beef with the above is that the guy loses his license for 7 days because it's his second offense? Seriously? A second offense should be automatic jail time imo ...
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

Second offence should be jail time. I do not agree with any form of drinking and driving. AT ALL...or talkin on your cell phone while driving, that's even more dangerous.

Steve

I used to drink and drive. When I was young and dumb and full of ... well, young and dumb ...

An incident of being chased by civilian police onto a Naval base cured me of that.

Bigguy

I guess it would, lol. Did ya get guns drawn on ya and shit, lol.

Steve

Not that time. In fact, the only time I had cops draw down on me is a time when I freaking called them!

Bigguy

Well, there's a kick in the head for ya. >:(

Steve

In all fairness to the cops ... I was coming down a poorly lit stairway with an object (cordless phone) in my right hand. I'd have probably drawn down on me too.

Thank God it was before the current shoot to kill first and figure out what's going on later country I live in now.