Dec 12, 2019, 03:01 PM

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

Legalized Pot

Started by Bigguy, May 28, 2018, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

So this is the thing. If the government legalizes pot, they can't raise the price. That is what drives the black market. I mean they are trying to turn them selves into dealers without even knowing how to deal. You don't take a bag of weed that is worth 30 bucks and bump the price to 45 cause your the government and think to yourselves now that you made it legal we have to buy from you. We don't have to. The black market with thrive and the government will get no money at all if they think that is gonna work. Maybe I'm rambling now, lol. Read this:

News

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on May 28, 2018, 07:23 AMSo this is the thing. If the government legalizes pot, they can't raise the price. That is what drives the black market. I mean they are trying to turn them selves into dealers without even knowing how to deal. You don't take a bag of weed that is worth 30 bucks and bump the price to 45 cause your the government and think to yourselves now that you made it legal we have to buy from you. We don't have to. The black market with thrive and the government will get no money at all if they think that is gonna work. Maybe I'm rambling now, lol. Read this:

News

There will always be competition between the government and the mobs, the government feels they have a handle on this market, but I don't think so..

One more thing, like DUI's with alcohol, this is easily checked and proven, but with marijuana, there is no 100% proof in checking..

Quote"It is a massive problem on our streets and our police are absolutely ill-equipped to handle it. Our cannabis rates are among the highest in the world. So we can put our head in the sand and pretend the problem doesn't exist, or we can turn the corner and finally start doing something about it."

One other thing, you'd better not be smelling like pot when entering the USA, and you'd better not mention you use pot either..

Steve

Quote from: Ronald on May 28, 2018, 09:52 AMOne more thing, like DUI's with alcohol, this is easily checked and proven, but with marijuana, there is no 100% proof in checking.
That's actually not true.

Quote.. cops can take you back to the station and draw a blood sample and determine exactly how much THC is in your system. "It's not a problem of accurately measuring it," says Marilyn Huestis, coauthor of a new review paper in Trends in Molecular Medicine about cannabis intoxication. "We can accurately measure cannabinoids in blood and urine and sweat and oral fluid. It's interpretation that is the more difficult problem.
The interpretation problem exists with alcohol as well.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.