• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Mar 01, 2021, 04:55 AM

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

cbi mod

Started by Bigguy, Jun 04, 2018, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Jun 04, 2018, 11:09 AM Last Edit: Jul 23, 2018, 06:22 PM by Bigguy
I'm gonna try this later today to see if I can get it to work with 2.1. Not sure I can but file edits are done now so we will see.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jun 04, 2018, 11:09 AMI'm gonna try this later today to see if I can get it to work with 2.1. Not sure I can but file edits are done now so we will see.

I doubt it, looks like some guy cal bigguy hasn't looked at this since 2014..

Bigguy

It's my mod but I have not been around to maintain it. I am trying to update it for 2.1 but I am not that good of a coder. SMF changed how things work for icons in 2.1 so I doubt my code will work with it.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jun 04, 2018, 03:09 PMIt's my mod but I have not been around to maintain it. I am trying to update it for 2.1 but I am not that good of a coder. SMF changed how things work for icons in 2.1 so I doubt my code will work with it.

Yea I know it's your mod, just teasing you.. You must have been in the database, because I kept getting errors while trying to post..

Geee's you mean SMF did something different..

Bigguy

I was playing with the boardindex.template file. That is where one of the edits goes but it didn't work. :no

Skhilled

I was gonna say I remember you making that mod when I was a staff member on your site. LOL

Bigguy

It's been around for quite awhile. I'm not sure I can update it to 2.1 though so I changed the lisence on it in hopes someone would take up the good fight and keep it alive.

Bigguy

This has been updated and is on the mod site now.

Skhilled