Dec 11, 2019, 02:01 AM

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

French's ketchup instead of Heinz

Started by Bigguy, Jun 13, 2018, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Looks like we may be coming to a trade war. I don't like it a bit but whatdya do. I think it's unfair to be honest after the amount of time Canada and the U.S. have been allies and friends. Obviously Trump does not understand that. Here is an article I found on Face plant if anyone wants to read.  We may have to start buying all things Canadian.

Article

In my own personal opinion, none of this should be happening. I hate it and all it is going to do is tear us apart. I mean who the hell really wants to fight with their neighbors.

* Bigguy is gettin a bit sick of all this Trump crap

Ronald

Jun 13, 2018, 07:49 PM #1 Last Edit: Jun 13, 2018, 07:53 PM by Ronald
Quote from: Bigguy on Jun 13, 2018, 01:51 PMLooks like we may be coming to a trade war. I don't like it a bit but whatdya do. I think it's unfair to be honest after the amount of time Canada and the U.S. have been allies and friends. Obviously Trump does not understand that. Here is an article I found on Face plant if anyone wants to read.  We may have to start buying all things Canadian.

Article

In my own personal opinion, none of this should be happening. I hate it and all it is going to do is tear us apart. I mean who the hell really wants to fight with their neighbors.

* Bigguy is gettin a bit sick of all this Trump crap

I read that story, I was going to post it on here earlier, but forgot..

I have been using French Ketchup, since they closed up Heinz in Leamington, all the resturants in my area also switched over to French's..

Lakeside Packers, I have used his products for probably 40 to 45 years now. He is right down the road from me.. At one time I use to do repairs to his inside machinery..Lakeside has all kinds of products..If any Canadians reading this, and you don't see Lakeside products on the local grocery shelf, ask the store manager to start stocking then, hey they even have spaghetti sauce..

Lakeside Packers: http://www.lakesidepacking.com/

Don. Woodbridge is the owner now..

Bigguy

Looks like a good down home country store. :)

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jun 13, 2018, 08:18 PMLooks like a good down home country store. :)

Not actually a store, they process and bottle the contents. I think at one time long ago you could buy a box of pickles or whatever you wanted..
It is a small red brick building, still has the old steel frame windows, is located between orchids, at the back of the property is Lake Erie.. If you have a Sobeys in your area, look for displays in the isles..

Bigguy

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jun 14, 2018, 06:41 AMI certainly will.

There quality is as good as any. I don't care for the stuffed olives, but the hot peppers are supper as well as pickles, it's all good, try you'll like it!