Dec 12, 2019, 02:59 PM

News:

Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads....Articles. Plus a lot more to come.

Texas cop with a gun

Started by Bigguy, Jul 09, 2018, 08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Holy shit now they are pullin guns on kids. I mean are ya outta your fuckin mind. That is disgusting in my eyes. It's a kid. This cop should be tossed off the force.

News

Skhilled

And people don't understand why I don't trust cops. Seen a lot of that growing up! It won't change cause they just let them resign instead of arresting the cops and locking them up. They just move and get into another police force so they can do more of the same.

Bigguy

If shit like this goes on their record other forces should not be hiring them.

Skhilled

They shouldn't but they all take up for each other no matter what...right or wrong. That's why I don't trust them. They should be upholding the law they are SWORN to protect but they make exceptions for each other as well as their friends and family.

Bigguy

I agree, it's complete bullshit. No one should be above the law.

Skhilled

You could have just make the title this: "(Insert city/state here) Cop with A Gun"...would be the same.

Steve

I saw this video this morning. The cop knew he fucked up because of how fast he put it back in the holster.

Too late dude. The fact that your initial reaction was to pull your weapon makes you a bad cop imo.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

landyvlad

I think it's entirely reasonable, you leftie sooks. ;)

For all you know that kid might have been armed with a fully automatic assault peashooter, or even a cap gun.

Shoot first I say.

( JOKING !!!!!!!! ) 

My SMF 2.1 RC1 TEST site:  http://www.gsx1400owners.org/test21forum/index.php

Bigguy

Lol I think that was his idea, lol. I understand that the police go through a lot and it's a dangerous job but really to pull your gun like that, lmao, on a kid, that's a disgrace. Use your club for cryin out loud, lmao.   (Joking) :P

landyvlad

That reminds me of a joke.

Yank: "Gee it's boring here in Northern Canada. Just snow everywhere. What do you people do for fun?"

Canadian "We go clubbing."
My SMF 2.1 RC1 TEST site:  http://www.gsx1400owners.org/test21forum/index.php

Bigguy

Steve

Not sure I get that one. Unless seals are involved.  ???
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.