Dec 11, 2019, 01:58 AM

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

Man dies after B.C. tazering

Started by Bigguy, Feb 26, 2018, 05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Feb 26, 2018, 05:31 AM Last Edit: Feb 27, 2018, 10:22 PM by Bigguy Reason: fixed link
So for the second time police in B.C. have killed someone by tazering him. I certainly would not want to be hit by one of those things. I mean if a cop says your under arrest, that's it for me. I'm done. I will not take a chance on getting tazered. This article is not clear on why he was tazered but you can read about it here:

News

Steve

Okay, so we ban guns and now tasers ...

I'm being facetious, sorta, but there are times tasers are going to be lethal. A lot depends on the person being tased (size, on drugs, medical problems, etc.) but one of the biggest problems is the cops over-using it. Many of them start to enjoy seeing the effects of the taser.

And like you, I'm not doing anything to get tasered. I worked for 20 years in electronics in the Navy and have been shocked more times than I can remember (once into unconsciousness) and I'd just as soon not experience anything worse.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

That's what I am scared of is some underlying health issue or something stupid like that that I am unaware of and then I piss off a cop for some idiotic reason and die. Like that would suck, lol. They should not be allowed to pull them unless absolutely necessary, just like a gun. Well that IS what they are right. Anything that shoots a projectile is more or less a weapon.

I'd like to know how they do it in Britain is it, not real sure where but there is no guns at all. Death rates are down in all areas. That should be what happens.