Oct 22, 2018, 09:50 pm

News:

Weather radar...Gallery...Arcade....Media and great discussion. Plus a lot more to come. ;) Articles will be back soon.

Who's he gonna back

Started by Bigguy, Aug 08, 2018, 01:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

So who do you think Trump is gonna back between Canada and Saudi Arabia :ques Lol, I think I already know and I doubt it'll be the Red and White.

News

Skhilled

He probably won't back either. LOL

Personally, I think trump is an idiot to go against those who border us on the north and south cause they way things are going they could help protect us being that they flank us. Strategically, that would be the smart move...then there's Trump...

Bigguy

It all most seems like he wants a war. He's pissin everyone off all over the place.

Skhilled

Aug 09, 2018, 08:58 am #3 Last Edit: Aug 09, 2018, 09:03 am by Skhilled
That's because war = money! You can say we need billions to fund the war and they get it. But funny how you never hear how every dollar is spent on war...

EDIT: On a side note, now even his wife and daughter are not actually speaking out against him but are backing those he's tweeting against. I had a feeling his wife might start doing this but wasn't sure about his daughter, especially since she'snow in a White House role.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1025897379482853376?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email