• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Toronto got all the rain

Started by Bigguy, Aug 08, 2018, 01:42 pm

previous topic - next topic

Bigguy

Man, I guess a lot of it is under water. I didn't think they got that much rain. They coulda shared maybe, lol. It sucks though. They will be like this for weeks to come I bet. There is a video in the link as well.

News

Skhilled

Wow! I remember seeing some parts of Philly flooded like that for about a day or two back when I was in my mid 20's. Many people's basements were flooded out. It was a big mess and the cleanup was worse!

Bigguy

Toronto is a very dirty city so it probably needed this. So, ya the clean up is gonna be real hard on them. No one was hurt that I have heard of so that is good.

Skhilled

Great, glad no one was hurt! :)

chen_zhen

Quote from: Bigguy on Aug 09, 2018, 08:41 amToronto is a very dirty city so it probably needed this. So, ya the clean up is gonna be real hard on them. No one was hurt that I have heard of so that is good.

Ha.. have you been to Hamilton?
Toronto is not dirty... it is just crowded & busy.
Hamilton is dirty and that's why the housing is cheaper.

Bigguy

I have not been to Hamilton in awhile. I remember the last time I rolled into Toronto via the 401. My god, the filth everywhere was staggering. Downtown was even worse. If Hamilton is worse than T.O. then I won't be going there anytime soon, lol.