Dec 11, 2019, 01:58 AM

News:

Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads....Articles. Plus a lot more to come.

Will he resign

Started by Bigguy, Aug 29, 2018, 08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I doubt it. The fact that he is still there speaks volumes. I'm talking about the pope. Sex scandals have always been a part of the catholic church as far as I am concerned. If the Pope knew about it and still let it happen he should resign and be charged. Just my opinion of course.

News

Steve

Quote from: Bigguy on Aug 29, 2018, 08:22 AMIf the Pope knew about it and still let it happen he should resign and be charged.

IF, being the operative word. I would be beyond stunned if these so-called allegations were true.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

Well, maybe we will get new info some time in the near future on this. I hope so. It would be interesting to hear the finish of this.

Bigguy

People are standing up and questioning things now....well, one person is:

News

Skhilled

I'm pretty sure he knew...they all knew. Why? They come up through the ranks a priests and bishops themselves. Think about it...

These things are nothing new. I was raised Catholic and was an alter boy at one time. No, I've never been abused. The worse for me was sneaking a sip of wine while practicing for service with a few other alter boys! LMAO I've heard of things happening but things are kept hush-hush in the Catholic communities and especially in the churches. That's what they are taught and is what they do.